Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz commercial property owners can face a magnitude of damage left behind from a fire or flood. Wildfires afflicting the Santa Cruz Mountains and other regions of Santa Clara County can easily destroy a commercial property, leaving behind destruction and damage in its wake. It is essential for commercial property owners to know a fire restoration services company to call when faced with smoke damage and fire cleanup. Thankfully, 911 Restoration of Santa Cruz is willing and able to get the job done.
How Fire Can Damage Impair Your Commercial Property
After the flames of a massive fire have been put out, your commercial building can still be affected by the harms caused by smoke damage. It is typically evident what smoke damage looks like in your property – whether it is charred furniture or soot collecting on the floor. But fire can also cause other lingering side effects that are detrimental to the well being of your building and the health of you, your clients, and employees.
- Smoke Damage – Heat from flames can move soot, the by-product of incomplete combustion, around in your building, causing it to cover everything in its path. Smoke seeks a sort of equilibrium: it travels until its energy has been used up. Soot is found to be on the acidic side of the pH scale. Acidic materials are destructive, degrading metals by oxidization, causing corrosion, discoloration, and pitting.
- Pressure Damage – Tight buildings due to high-quality insulation can create a lot of pressure and smoke. Extinguishing materials, especially water, swells at high rates and produces super-heated steam. These pressures can damage any substrate and cause a building to expand. This can blow out doors, lift rooves, and shatter window glass.
- Water Damage – Water used to suppress fire can also cause a lot of damage to your commercial property. This is because the instant water touches a hot surface it can generate super-heated steam. If the water is left unchecked and becomes stagnant, it can produce a breeding ground for mold and other unhealthy microorganisms. Still water can also attract rodents and insects into your building.
- Chemical Residue and Hazardous Materials – Fire may create a waste stream of hydrocarbons, acids, and heavy metals. These materials are all hazardous to your health.
It’s imperative to remediate the effects of fire damage with professional fire restoration services.
Timing is everything when it comes to smoke damage, and that is why 911 Restoration has a 45-minute response time. We are equipped with pioneering equipment and seasoned expertise to come up with a plan of action that will not interrupt your daily business operations, while thoroughly restoring and mitigating your building.
Fire and Water Damage Restoration Services with a Personal Touch
Fire damage, as well as the possible water damage that happens when extinguishing the flames, can cause mass destruction to your commercial property. Seeing your building under such conditions can cause stress and fear, undermining your well being.
This is why 911 Restoration of Santa Cruz provides incredible services with an empathetic touch. Our
“fresh start” attitude enables us to ease your worry and show you the silver lining of the situation. Our committed customer services allows us to put our clients at the forefront of our attention in their time of need. Our caring staff will show you that new beginnings can happen after the darkness fades, and your business can be better than ever before.
With our company, you can enjoy not only kind employees, but also these other benefits:
- A free visual inspection for property owners only
- A free insurance consultation
- Complete odor and smoke removal
- A complete fire damage assessment, on the house
- Thorough cleaning and sanitizing of all surfaces and furniture
- Soot, ash, and smoke removal
- Direct insurance billing
- Packing and storing of your undamaged belongings
- And much more
911 Restoration is your neighborhood fire restoration company. Though we may be located nationwide, we offer local services when they are needed the most. Our staff are industry specialists and can quickly and effectively assist you in rebuilding your commercial property.
If you need our help, don’t delay. Call us immediately and our rapid-response time will put us at your doorstep within the hour. We’re available 24/7/365 for the business owners of Santa Cruz.